Hey ladies!! I know you can always “get to know me” on my About page, or by joining the 614 VIP Group on Facebook, but I thought it would be fun to do a post about 5 random facts about me that you may not know already.
1. I’ve been married 10 years to the love of my life, soul mate, and high school sweetheart. Tim proposed to me before I even graduated high school in March of 2007 and I didn’t believe the words coming out of his mouth. He didn’t have a ring, he just knew he wanted me by his side the rest of our lives, and I said YES! I actually made him propose a second time with the engagement ring, because Hello?! I’m bossy! We got married a year later on May 31 2008 and we’ve been through so many ups and downs together that have only made us stronger. Can you tell I’m a romantic?
2. I don’t believe in regret or coincidences. I know that everything happens for a reason, and I can find a lesson in everything. I thank my lucky stars for signs and guidance keeping me on the right path and I fully believe that we get everything we deserve, and desires aren’t put on our hearts to tease us. If you long for an experience, it is because you are meant to have that. If you’re offered the “perfect job”, it’s not too good to be true, it was meant for you, even if just for a season. I look at everything as either a blessin’ or a lesson (or both!).
3. I love every aspect of traveling, and try to do it as much as possible. I even enjoy the stuff no one else does, I like packing, getting to the airport, security, waiting at the gate, flying, staying in hotels etc. And then of course I LOVE seeing other cultures, living environments, weather, languages, so much! I’ve already been on 3 trips this year, and next up is Las Vegas baaaaby!
4. I cry a lot. Watching TV or movies, or..commercials, telling someone “I’m here for you”, hearing people’s stories of success or struggle, listening to vows at a wedding, I always tear up. I just FEEL a lot. And I don’t think this is a bad thing. I can empathize with complete strangers, and not many people can do that.
5. One of my guilty pleasures is true crime TV or podcasts. Give me an unsolved murder from 1970 and I will hang on every detail and suddenly become a detective. The more gruesome the better too, which is so weird because I hate Horror films. I guess it’s different to me if it actually happened.
So there you have it. 5 things you maybe didn’t know already. Did you learn anything new?